Conditions of Hire
Lockyer Bins does not hold a Licence to carry Regulated Waste with the Department of Environment and Heritage Protection (EHP). No regulated waste permitted eg:- asbestos fibro, tyres, dangerous goods (fuel, chemicals, oils).
By ordering and / or accepting the skip bin, you agree to these terms and conditions.
It is the hirer’s responsibility to
- Keep all rubbish confined in bin, do not overload.
- Lockyer Bins will not be responsible for any damage to clients property if the bin is placed according to hirer’s instructions.
- To pay any extra costs, as a result of overloading or incorrect loading of the bin by the customer, his/her agent or other person(s) whilst the bin is at the customer’s premises or under his/her control
- All unsuccessful attempts at either delivery or collection of a bin where the reason the attempt was unsuccessful is outside the control of Lockyer Bins will incur a fee of a minimum of $100 per delivery or collection attempt.
- We reserve the right to list any default payments with relevant credit reference agencies which will affect your official credit rating.
- Should the driver become bogged in an area declared safe by the hirer, the hirer shall pay all costs associated with the recovery of the vehicle and any cost associated with returning the property to prior condition.
- Overweight / Overloaded bins will NOT be transported or Overweight / Overloaded charges will apply.
- Any bin(s) damaged while on site will be repaired and costs forwarded to the hirer.
- Once an order has been received any cancellation will incur the cancellation fees of 5%:-
- If bin is shifted from delivery position, no responsibility will be accepted for damage on removal eg too close to buildings or on driveways.
- To pay Lockyer Bins for any equipment lost or stolen, whilst at the customer’s premises or under control, at the rates invoiced by Lockyer Bins.
- If bin is shifted from delivery position it is the hirer’s responsibility to return bin to the original delivery site in preparation for collection.